When you select your No-Needle No-Scalpel Vasectomy with a Vasectomy Doc, you can be assured that your procedure meets or exceeds the quality standards established by the Vasectomy Quality Council which incorporate the guidelines of The American Urological Association(1).
About the Vasectomy Quality Council
The Vasectomy Quality Council is an independent accrediting entity that collects data from practitioners of vasectomies to provide data to the public so that prospective patients and payers can see the results of vasectomy procedures from independent doctors. The Council’s processes are completely independent and transparent.
The Vasectomy Quality Council employs two surveys. The Part 1 survey rates patient satisfaction and Part II measures quality standard regarding patient outcomes. The Council does not edit or alter the patient information. What you see about an individual practitioner is the result of our consumer/customer surveys.
Patient Satisfaction Criteria (Part 1- vasectomy counseling and procedure survey) Ratings include: easy of appointment scheduling, wait time, counseling (pre and post vasectomy), comfort level and overall satisfaction with their vasectomy.
Patient Quality Criteria (Part 2 post vasectomy survey)
Ratings includes: fever and infection rate, antibiotics prescribed, post vasectomy pain level and follow up call by the doctor.
The standards adhered to by all certified Vasectomy Docs are:
- 100% of our doctors are certified by The Vasectomy Quality Council (see above)
- Consultation appointments available within 7 days
- No-Needle No-Scalpel technique is used in 100% of patients*
- Madajet jet spray technology is used exclusively for local anesthesia
- California’s 72 hour waiting period regulation is followed
- Prompt, easily available after care and follow up form a healthcare professional is available 24/365
- Post procedure phone calls are made to 100% of post-vasectomy patients within 24 hours
- 100% success rate – See our exclusive money back guarantee!
- There is never a charge for post-vasectomy semen analysis
- Patient satisfaction level of > 95%
*Unless it cannot be performed for anatomical reasons or due to patient request
At Vasectomy Docs we believe that you will have a positive vasectomy experience that is effective, safe and affordable. After all, we want you to have the best like we did!
Limited late hours and Saturday appointments also available.
Ask about our ONLINE consultation. Two easy steps!
For a consultation, call:
Locate a Vasectomy Doc near you to schedule your consultation!
Why Would You Go Anywhere Else?®
1The American Urological Association (AUA) has published new guidelines for physicians who offer vasectomy services, recommending that vasectomy be considered more often as a permanent contraception option. A supplement to the December issue of the Journal of Urology contains new clinical guidelines for multiple treatments including guidelines for vasectomy. The vasectomy guidelines cover perioperative practice, anesthesia, vas isolation, vas occlusion, and postoperative practice.
Why Go Anywhere Else?®
Vasectomy Doc Offices
Click to find a location and phone number near you!